Monday, February 2, 2009

Something Positive

On the eve of tomorrow, things that make me smile - in no particular order:

1. Jamba Juice - I want to get one every morning. For the most part, I do not.

2. Stars' Hockey - Playing much better since Avery left. For some reason, this team is really good with this "addition by subtraction" thing (last year with Armstrong, this year with Avery).

3. Tennis - My new obsession. I think I'm getting better, and I guess we'll see how I'm doing when I start a new session of classes tomorrow night.

4. Hope - In Australia, something new, and something amazing.

5. My fake baseball league - Even (and sometimes especially) when I hate it.

1 comment:

  1. good stuff. My arm hurts from tennis, and I'm a little hurt you didn't say anything about our video. I'll get over it.

    ReplyDelete