Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wow, I am weird

I went through and read a lot of my old stuff. I've been writing this blog for three years now, and I've been through a lot since then.

And I'll be honest, a lot of the things I've written were just for me. I don't advertise this blog because it isn't really important if people read it. I had a large handful of things that I wrote on here that I don't even get anymore because they were written in a code that I understood at the time (and have, since, forgotten).

I know it's weird. But, there are times when I need to write something. Anything. To get the thoughts out of my head (so they're less destructive) and out to the Internet...where anything bad can be absorbed my the power of our collective insanity.

I've phased a lot of the craziness out. The weirdness remains, and it will be here for a long time. But I want to thank you for being here. For sticking with me. And for helping to absorb the insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment