Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random Thoughts

I've been meaning to write a blog recently, but I haven't had a topic worthy of one. So I'll just write down a bunch of smaller topics:

1. Daylight Savings Time doesn't need to take place on a Sunday morning at 2am. It should take place at 4pm on a Friday, no matter what time zone you live in. So everyone gets an hour off work as a reward, not an hour less of sleep as a punishment. As for the "fall back" - that can stay at 2am so we all get an hour of extra sleep, or it can be done as a mandatory second hour of lunch. Or a mandatory party.

2. The Stars are struggling, and it makes me sad. I love this team, and it sucks that they've had to fight through so much. Injuries are killing them, but they're right there.

3. Speaking of the Stars, someone needs to talk me out of spending $2000 or even $4000 on the Stars next year. If you're not going to help, don't ask.

4. I got a massage today. Even though I don't think it's gay (especially from a female masseuse), I always feel a little gay going in there. In related news, I wonder if dating a masseuse is a good idea. You'd probably get awesome free massages, but she'd also spend all day rubbing on dudes that I assume are better looking than me.

5. The people at my work are really dumb. And it wouldn't bother me as much except that these same people are, in a way, handling my money. And that bothers me.

6. My sandwich at Potbelly's was free this afternoon because they accidently put my sandwich in a to-go box. The girl that gave me the free sandwich and delivered it to me was pretty cute, too.

7. I'm about 85 pages into my script. I'm looking forward to finishing it and starting a new one. I have a pretty cool idea for the next one.

8. Tucker put up our video(s) on Youtube. By the way, in case you were curious, I didn't win the Australia jobs. So f*%# Australia.

9. Link - http://www.youtube.com/user/reefhunterfilms

10. Speaking of Tucker, I'm re-watching the Wire. I need to do a Wire blog, but I need to finish that first. I also need to do a Dexter blog, but that show isn't nearly as fresh as it was a couple months ago.

11. Dirk Nowitzki just made a ridiculous shot. Too bad he plays for a team going nowhere.

12. I think I'd make a pretty good assassin. Not because I'm good at killing, but because I think I could walk into a place, kill someone, and no one would remember who I was or what I look like.

13. We're almost a fourth of the way through the year. Where in the Hell does the time go?

14. I think I decided I'm okay with cutting T.O.

15. I didn't think I did, but I realized that I have a type. All the girls I've ever liked fit into one specific category: Girls I Can't Have.

16. Dirk did it again with a 3-pointer to give the Mavs a 5-point lead.

17. (Edited for Content)

18. I saw the Watchmen movie this last weekend. I don't know if I liked it or not, but I know that I don't want to watch it again any time soon to figure that out.

19. Mother Nature doesn't want me to get better at tennis. Three of the seven weeks were rained out.

20. I think I'll go to bed so I can wake up early and get Jamba Juice on my way to work. Tomorrow is TBA day, and so it should be busy. I also have Stars' tickets for tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment