Friday, June 1, 2012

Hi. I'm Drew. Still.

So I was asked to start blogging again, meaning someone is way more bored than they need to be.  People that are that bored need to check out cracked.com.  They're funnier than me, and they have years worth of material that is both interesting and educational. 

Where have I been?  Nothing has really changed.  Apparently game six of the World Series changed everything and threw the blog off its axis.  Which is fine because game six threw a lot of things off their axis.  It still stings, but we're months into a new season now....and I'm hoping that a championship will fix the Rangers like it fixed the Mavs.

Why no blogging?  Well, I'll be honest - Twitter is my new blogging.  I can write something in 140 characters and get something out of my head the same way I used to use this place.  It won't be as descriptive, but that wasn't really the point.  I write things online to get them out of my head.  Like I've said many times, that stuff is for me.  If you don't read it, it doesn't matter.  If you don't understand it, it doesn't matter.  Now, I'll hopefully write other stuff that you might care about.  But it's one reason I don't post my blog posts to Facebook or Twitter.  Because, at the end of the day, I write for me. 

I'm glad to have you here, though, Eastern Europe.

The other reason is that I've been busy with school....and I've started my own business.  That's right, I'm now an entrepreneur.  This is something that could be a long shot, and it *will* be a lot of work....but if it works, it could be huge.  It's an idea that I can't believe isn't out there already, and I'm hoping to be the first one out in the market with it.  If so, I think we'll be able to take the city by storm.  And if we can expand properly, I really think we'll have a hit on our hands.  I truly believe that.

So I've spent a lot of time putting together data, networking, making contacts, and trying to find investors to get the project off the ground.  And I'm close...really close...and I'm really excited to get it out there and see what people think.

I'll try and keep up with this.  Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment