Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Odds And Ends 6/1

1. I can't believe it's already June. This year is flying by.

2. I went and saw My Chemical Romance at House of Blues a couple weekends ago. I haven't mentioned it, but it was a great show. They get a bad reputation for being an emo band (one they hate, by the way), but I think they have a lot of great music. They put on a heck of a live show, and their most recent album is really great in my opinion.

3. I started doing a workout, and I'm keeping tabs of my progress to try and keep myself honest. I'm trying to do a lot of simple exercises that I found on the Internet, hitting as many areas as I can. This includes doing squats and lunges, which might be the first time that I've ever done either of those exercises.

4. I'm swimming as part of cardio requirement. I've only been a couple times, but I figure it will be good for my endurance and my tan. So far, it's kicking my butt in both areas (i.e. I'm burning too).

5. I haven't mentioned the Mavericks since their last big loss. I'm really proud of this team, and I really hope they can find a way to win a championship. Dirk and Kidd deserve a championship more than Bosh and LeBron. The latter will eventually get several. The former deserves to get one.

6. I respect the Hell out of Dirk Nowitzki.

7. Tucker and I are getting ready to get serious about editing and finishing our Pilot script. This is about to get really cool, and in a month or so, we can start work on getting it made. I'm really, really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment