Sunday, August 23, 2009

Moving

1. Congratulations to Ashley, who had a nice cathartic move to his own condo. I'm moving with him, and the place looks really nice. I'd also like to thank him for a nice deal on rent.

2. Huge thank you to Tucker and Keely. Ashley and I owe them huge, and hopefully we can pay them back soon. I thank God for such great friends.

3. I had a huge hit to the gut as I arrived back at the apartment to find that most of my stuff had been packed for me, and Tucker was scrubbing my bathtub. Especially since I'd spent the afternoon at a fantasy football draft. I was under the impression that we were just moving my big stuff in the morning, and that I'd move the rest of my stuff today. Thus, my #2 point.

4. I bought a bed today. Man, beds are expensive. Also, for someone who has slept in a bed for my entire life, I know next-to-nothing about beds.

5. Most of my stuff was moved in Saturday, and I still haven't slept there. Hopefully I'll finally sleep there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment