Monday, August 16, 2010

iPhone

Today...on August 16, 2010...I got an iPhone. I caved in after years of fighting it, mostly because my phone only survived for about five minutes on it's current battery. And rather than spend more money on a new battery or get AT&T's free phone again, I decided to just go ahead and get one.

The only reason I decided not to get the iPhone was because I didn't want to be like everyone else. To me, there's something about not following the trend of the day. To watch everyone run off and do something and not do it for that very reason. But I think I made that fight. I held out for about as long as I could. It made sense to get the phone, and I did it.

Quick review - it's pretty cool. It's a little heavier than I'm used to, and it's actually harder to type than on my previous phone (which had the full keyboard). But it's fun to have the facebook ap, to have youtube whenever I want it, and to have all the cool games.

I guess, for today, I can be okay with being like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment