Friday, April 16, 2010

Random Thoughts

1. Mavs/Spurs begins on Sunday. It's always fun to play the Spurs, but I really hope the Mavs can beat them. I really like this team, and I think they're a better team than the Spurs. But with Ginobili, Parker, and Duncan still around, it's never going to be easy. Go Mavs, screw the Spurs.

2. LOST has been brilliant this year. I'm definitely going to have to do a LOST blog at some point.

3. I had a meeting where they re-played a phone call I had with a client. I didn't really get in trouble, but all I could think of was "do I really sound like that?" So I think I'm going to focus on making my voice sound lower. Plus whatever they told me to do differently on phone calls.

4. I'm just kidding. I was listening during the meeting.

5. In the next couple weeks, I'm going to have to make a decision. And while it could end up going very well, there's a pretty good chance it could blow up in my face. Luckily, I have a lot of help around me.

6. I really enjoy this laptop, although I think I need to get some blu-ray discs to maximize it.

7. I got some bad news today, and I'm really hoping it doesn't turn into "worse" news.

8. I'm watching Mad Men right now. At the moment, I don't get the hype, but I'll keep watching.

9. It's weird. Every night but Friday night, I'm way too awake to fall asleep. Friday night, I'm too tired to do anything. In fact, I'm kinda interested in going to bed right now. Lame, huh?

10. Whoa...Clue is called "Cluedo" in the rest of the world? My whole world is shaken, now.

1 comment:

  1. I think you meant to type "wasn't" when referring to what you were doing in the meeting.

    I hope 7 turns out all right. Let me know if I can help.

    ReplyDelete