Monday, April 5, 2010

Back from Lent

Apparently I gave up blogging for Lent.

Anyways, I'm planning on being back more often now after taking March 2010 off. And I'll start with this - GO RANGERS! A mini Drew's day to make up for it.

9:15am - Wake up. No work today so I'm feeling good.
9:30am - Off to Brookhaven to drop off my car. Even though I have Opening Day tickets and no work, I still have class and lab.
10:30am - Arrive at Sherlocks. Tim isn't there. Waiting sucks.
10:50am - Tim shows up and we try to get him mugged. Don't ask.
11:30am - Show up to my buddy Matt's tailgate. Haven't seen him in a while and he's a huge Rangers' fan. Always fun to be around guys like that.
12:00pm - Get inside the stadium. Tim's tickets almost don't get us in the game because his printer sucks. Luckily the old woman at the gate lets us in.
1:00pm - Game starts with a flyover. I really love flyovers. Every game should start with one.
2:50pm - Rangers still don't have a hit. Really?
3:00pm - Nelson Cruz hits a 3-run homer to tie the game.
3:15pm - Rangers' fans celebrate Neftali Feliz coming into the game.
3:18pm - After Feliz gives up a run and leaves the bases loaded with only one out, Darren Oliver comes in the game. No one cares.
3:40pm - Jarrod Saltalamacchia gets the game winning single. Capacity crowd goes wild. It's great to be a Rangers' fan.
3:50pm - Tim, JAM, and I start walking to Sherlocks. We decide to go to Panda Express to get dinner because I have class until 10pm and have to eat early.
4:00pm - Arrive at Panda Express. Broccoli beef, orange chicken, and chow mein. Delicious.
4:30pm - Finish walking to Sherlocks and get on the highway. Realize I'm definitely going to be late to class.
4:50pm - Check my email as we sit in traffic on I-30. Class is cancelled. Booyah.
6:30pm - Play Halo with Tim and Ashley. I'm awesome. Ashley is good. Tim gets kills on most of his games. On two games...um...not so good. Ashley also has a game where he has one kill and no assists. Really? He makes up for it with a near-MVP in another game.
8:00pm - Late night Jamba Juice and NCAA basketball championship game.

1 comment:

  1. Class gets cancelled and you don't call me for Halo night? Go Rangers, Boo Drew. I can't wait for summer.

    ReplyDelete