Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Note to Self - Blog More

So I realized that I haven't been blogging much. Part of that is the idea that I'm not supposed to be on the Internet at work, and I would blog in my off time at work. Since writing long entries is noticeable, I've stopped. And since I don't usually remember about this thing when I'm at home, even when I have something important to write, I typically forget.

So I've made a December resolution to write more. And since it's 12/1, what better day to start. And what better way to start than with a nice "random Drew thoughts" post.

1. I have pink eye. I know all of the stereotypes and jokes you can make, but none of that applies to me. It all started when I noticed that my eye kinda hurt. Then I noticed that something was coming out of it. By the time Tucker and Ashley helped me think what it was, it was too late to do anything about it. I created a makeshift eye patch (I taped a kleenex to my face) so that the gross stuff wouldn't get on my pillow, but when I woke up, my eye was crusted shut. It was pretty gross, but I took a picture of it. I also took a really creepy picture of my eye patch in the dark. I got some antibiotic eye drops, and it already looks better. No oozing, at least.

2. Tucker and Keely bought a house, and we went over there the other day for dinner. Congrats to them. Also, congrats to wine.

3. I just reserved two tickets for the TCU bowl game. We won't find out what bowl we're going to until Sunday, but I'm definitely going wherever the game is. I really, honestly, can't wait until that game. This season has been so amazing, and I have full confidence that our team can play with anyone in the country. I hope the Frogs get the chance to prove it.

4. Tucker and Keely are both huge Texas fans. And as much as I like them, I hope Nebraska beats them in the Big 12 Championship game. I want the National Championship.

5. TCU offers bowl tickets based on season ticket "points" - you get a point for having season tickets, renewing them, giving money to the Frog Club, etc. I have 16 points. You need 100 to get out of the bottom level. I have some work to do.

6. Tyler had a great quote the other day. I'm not going to give the context, but it was awesome. He said, "I'm an asshole, I'm not the devil." I'm definitely going to use that line in a movie or two.

7. Speaking of that, I started on my next script. I haven't tried to sell the first one (which I really like) or fix the second one (which needs work) yet...but I started on number three. And when I say "start," I mean I've written one line. But it's a good line.

No comments:

Post a Comment